We encourage you to use the zoo mobile map to plan your tour of the zoo. This unique tool will help you navigate through the zoological garden so you do not miss your favourite animal or any other special attractions, for example a feeding show. At this time the map does not include Afrykarium.
A LITTLE SOMETHING TO EAT
Feeding shows November 2018 - March 2019 (if weather permits)
9.15 A.M. - Giraffes
11.00 A.M.- Rhinos
11.00 A.M.- Hippos (Africarium)
- 11:00 A.M. - Baboons ( if weatherpermits)
12.00 P.M.& 3 P.M. - South African fur seals (Africarium outdoor enclosure)
12.00 P.M. - African spurred tortoise (Afrykarium-Red Sea)
12.00 P.M. - Manatees (Africarium)
- 12.00 P.M. - African wild dogs (Tuesdays)
12.30 P.M. - Elephants
- 1.00 P.M. - Common seals
- 1.00 P.M. - Echidnas: Bath and weight check (Monkey House on Wednesday)
1.30 P.M. - Sharks (Africarium : Mozambique Channel- Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays)
- 2:00 P.M.- Penguins ( Africarium)
- 2:00 P.M. - Reindeer
- 2.00 P.M. - Himalayan black bear (Mondays and Thursdays)
3.00 P.M. - Piranhas or rays (Old Aquarium on weekends)
Wrocław ZOO reserves the right to change hours of feeding shows or cancel without notice.
For more information: email@example.com.