Feeding shows 2019
We encourage you to use the zoo mobile map to plan your tour of the zoo. This unique tool will help you navigate through the zoological garden so you do not miss your favourite animal or any other special attractions, for example a feeding show. At this time the map does not include Afrykarium.
- 9.15 A.M. - Giraffes
- 9.45 A.M. - Bears (Mondays and Fridays)
- 10.00 A.M. - Okapi
- 11.00 A.M. - Rhinos
- 11.00 A.M. - Baboons
- 11.00 A.M.- Hippos (Afrykarium)
- 12.00 P.M. & 3 P.M. - South African fur seals (Afrykarium, outside)
- 12.00 P.M. - African spurred tortoise (Afrykarium-Red Sea)
- 12.30 P.M. - Manatees (Congo-Afrykarium)
- 12.30 P.M. - Elephants – keeper’s tales
- 1.00 P.M. - Common seals
- 1.00 P.M. - Pelicans (by the wisents)
- 1.00 P.M. - Ring-tailed lemurs
- 1.00 P.M. - Dragons of Comodo
- 1.00 P.M. - Echidnas: weight check (Monkey House on Wednesdays)
- 1.30 P.M. - Sharks (Afrykarium: Mozambique Channel- Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays)
- 2:00 P.M.- Penguins ( Afrykarium, outside)
- 3.00 P.M. - Piranhas or rays (Old Aquarium on the weekends)
Wrocław ZOO reserves the right to change hours of feeding shows or cancel without notice.
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.